On Instagram he wrote, the only reason I was able to take the job on in what was a personally amazing but chaotic time is I have an absolute warrior of a wife @tianna_flynn.. ", A post shared by Martin Compston (@mrmartincompston), The couple got married in Scotland in 2018, He added: "Shes mad on her Irish family and when were filming Line of Duty in Belfast and she comes to visit, we jump on a train down to County Meath to see them all. Line of Duty creator Jed Mercurio confirmed in a tweet that filming for season six finished in Nov. 2020 after taking a short break. She opted for a strapless wedding dress with a tulle skirt and diamante belt paired with sparkly heels and a bouquet of yellow roses. The little blue pill really is magic! There are plenty of photos of the couple on Instagram, one, in particular, is from the BAFTAs in Scotland. Compston met his actress wife in 2013 after his five-year relationship with Stacey McKelvie ended. Express. The pair met in Los Angeles in a hotel bar back in 2013, where Tianna was a nightclub manager at the time. But she's got her own life to live over there, shes got a job and stuff. Two years later he appeared in 2008 film Doomsday, then football movie Damned United in 2009. Adrian Dunbar, who plays Superintendent Ted Hastings, met his now-wife Anna Nygh on a blind date by actor Joanne Whalley. Compston married American actress Tianna Chanel Flynn in 2016. READ MORE:Line of Duty's Martin Compston confirms BBC drama may be rewritten. Its tough going for us, but its not always going to be this way.. Is there a season 7 for line of duty? He told The Scotsman of their first meeting: "Well youve seen Tianna? I think that was probably out of fear to show her I wasnt messing about.. She works as an estate agent but hopes to pursue a career in acting, and things are looking up following her cameo in Line of Duty. Tianna, is an aspiring actress but currently working as an estate agent. Episode one saw DS Steve Arnott messaging a woman named Tina on a dating app in a bid to get over DS Sam Railston (played by Aiysha Hart.) Martin married American actress Tianna in 2016, having first met at the Hudson Hotel in Los Angeles when she was a nightclub manager. Meanwhile Martin, who plays Steve Arnott in the wildly popular BBC2 drama, went for a classic look in a kilt while adding flowers to his lapel to coordinate with his new wife. While many of them may keep their private lives out of the public eye, the likes of, Vicky McClure's sparkly engagement ring and why she almost didn't get it, Line of Duty stars' incredible homes: Vicky McClure, Martin Compston and more, 17 stunning celebrity brides who wore multiple wedding dresses, 25 stylish wedding face masks and coverings to say 'I do' to. But it was in 2012 that he truly became a household name when he landed the role of DS Steve Arnott in police drama, Line of Duty. Line of Duty season 6: Has star revealed Kate Fleming is H? Line of Duty's Martin Compston confirms BBC drama may be rewritten, Line of Duty season 6: DC Nigel Morton returns with vital evidence. Compston had previously said how proud he was of his wife and shared a photo of her in Las Vegas, where they now live. Tianna also shared a photo of herself with Compston at a wedding, during a poignant time for Black Lives Matter supporters. Tianna recently shared a photo of herself with Compston at a wedding, during a poignant time for Black Lives Matter supporters. The most therapeutic thing in the world is cleaning your pool, walking about mopping up your leaves.". Wife Tianna often praises her hubby on Instagram. In 2012, she played Teisha in the web series Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader and in 2014, she played a minor role as a bride-to-be in the film How To Get Away With Murder. Tianna recently shared a photo of herself with https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/is-martin-compston-married Love you! Martin Compston fans have seen his softer side in Mayflies, but its surely a side of him the actors wife sees freuently. Martin Compston has been married to Tianna Chanel Flynn since 2016 and they are in a happy relationship. Tianna recently shared a photo of herself with Compston at a wedding, during a poignant time for Black Lives Matter supporters. But he is happy to talk about his relationship, as he is so besotted with Tianna he cannot help but gush over her. 3. He also starred as Dr Robert Traill in Series 2 of Victoria. MARTIN Compston has revealed that he organised a popular singer to perform at his wedding - but they cancelled after being arrested. In an interview with The Sunday Post before the pregnancy, he had mentioned "maybe starting a family" but said priorities had changed. Martin was one of Fox 's highest-rated shows during the sitcom's run. Little is known about the pair, however, they are fellow critics of Martins work in the cop drama Line of Duty. Off the success of Martins first appearance in Line of Duty in 2012, the actor landed the lead role in the 2013 Scottish film The Wee Man. The actor then secured a regular role in BBC Ones Monarch Of The Glen, and other roles followed. The couple married in June 2016 in Martin's Scottish hometown of Greenock. I wanted to get a place with a pool. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. They share two children together, called Grace and Alfie. She made a quick appearance on the show but it didnt require her going on set. More info. Back in 2019, Compston revealed his wife was pregnant with their first child, and he posed for a photo of the pair in Oxfordshire. "She's the person whose advice I value the most. It just means I need to spoil her when I get the opportunity." [EXPLAINER]. Fired Hamline University professor says she WILL show image of Prophet Muhammad again - after student who George Santos' mother was in BRAZIL on 9/11: Lying New York Republican claims she was in one of the towers No one likes a complainer! Princess Kate thinks Meghan drove wedge between Harry and royals, source claims, Denise Welch reveals medical diagnosis as she admits shes exhausted, Lisa Marie Presley funeral plans shared as sad new details surrounding her death emerge, Loose Women: Katie Piper dealt fresh blow over disrespectful remarks after backlash, Harry and Meghan issued warning over their reaction to Jeremy Clarksons apology, Jonnie Irwin reveals big lifestyle change as he admits its given him hope amid terminal cancer news, Jeremy Vine guests clash over who has damaged royal family worse in Harry and Andrew debate, Loose Women today: Katie Piper mortified over x-rated remark to Nick Knowles, ITV under fire as Breaking Dad undergoes big format change despite viewers pleas, Dancing On Ice: Ekin-Su sparks hundreds of Ofcom complaints over routine, This Morning sparks backlash today over interview with UKs naughtiest duck: Scraping the barrel!, Coronation Street teases huge love triangle as one resident makes huge sacrifice to protect another, Prince Harry news: Camilla makes admission about precious time with King Charles on first solo outing since claims, Emma Willis husband Matt in tears as he makes heartbreaking confession about being a terrible father, Prince Harry news: Peter Andre launches attack on royal for throwing family under bus as he boycotts book, Princess Kate stuns fans with appearance on first solo engagement after Harrys attacks. Line of Duty cast: Who did Tony Pitts play in Line of Duty. And now for the third year, he will be taking part in Soccer Aid 2022 in hopes to raise moneyfor Unicef. She's an American actress, model and stuntwoman in the making, who currently works 1991 C. F. Martin & Co. begins using one set of serial numbers for guitars & mandolins. Planning your wedding? What is your earliest memory? He told The Sunday Post : "The Strip is the tourist trap, but Vegas is suburbia. By registering to HELLO! The pair met in Los Angeles in a hotel bar, back in 2013. The pair first met when Tianna was working as nightclub manager at the Hudson Hotel in Los Angeles, with Martin reportedly winning Tianna over with his Scottish charm. Martin had a busy year in 2018 as he was also cast as Burnham in The Aftermath starring Keira Knightley and Alexander Skarsgard. Tianna has nearly 17,000 followers on Instagram, where she regularly posts photos of her family and hubby Martin. All we know is his little lad lives with Martin and Tianna in their lavish 300,000 mansion in an exclusive gated community in Las Vegas with their pitbull pet King. And he's the most tactile person. Line of Duty star Martin Compston celebrated the show's National Television Awards success with his plus one, wife Tianna Chanel Flynn. ", MORE:Our House's Martin Compston and wife Tianna's baby - everything we know. He and his wife, Tianna Chanel Flynn, enjoy a luxe life in the City of Sin with their baby son and pet pitbull King, with the star travelling to Belfast for four months at a time when needed to reprise his role as DS Arnott. Martin Compston is a Scottish actor and former footballer. Our family comes first, he has said. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Tianna Chanel Flynn is an aspiring actress and wife of Line Of Duty's Martin Compston, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Fans fell in love with the couple even more after Flynn made an appearance on Line of Duty. He confessed: I met my wife in Los Angeles and we went up to Vegas on a trip because my best friend was flying in with his missus for his 3oth. Tianna Chanel Flynn is an aspiring American actress and wife of Line Of Duty actor Martin Compston since 2016. The 38-year-old married American actress Tianna Chanel Flynn in a lavish ceremony in his native Greenock in 2016, and he has recently spoken about how he originally planned to have Kyle Falconer, the Martin Compston is fast becoming one of our favourite TV actors but who is his wife and does he have children? He even used his footballing talent in Soccer Aid in both 2018 and 2019. After a while we just thought: this is daft, do you know what I mean? She took me shooting on our first date and showed me just how handy she is with that gun. Over the moon! Thankful for those who fought and continue to fight for the right to love whoever you want! And it keeps me ticking over.. If youre a fan of the crime thriller series its likely you feel like you know the characters, and the actors who play them, inside out but is Martin Compston married? [THEORY]Line of Duty location: Where is Line of Duty set? America dumps Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - as his approval rating drops 45 Karine Jean-Pierre claims Republicans are 'threatening to kill millions of jobs and 401k plans' by holding TikTok gets the boot from Texas campus: China-owned social media app is banned from University of Texas Trump says he will BAN Chinese firms buying farmland in the US or owning an array of companies if he takes Do me a solid, Zuckerberg! 10 sun, ski and UK resorts to book for a family winter getaway, 9 lab grown diamond jewelry pieces we love, Visit these luxury hotels for the ultimate family break. It turned out her dad is Irish, so from that I started singing her a couple of songs from the old country and she was hooked. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Read on for all we know. Her honey-coloured locks were worn in natural wild curls which perfectly framed her face and made for a stunning frame on her naturally glowing face. PICTURED: Man, 50, who was arrested in connection with Indiana's Delphi murders - as public gets first look at 'killer' from 2017 cold case that gripped the nation, Trembling hand of fire chief as he announces grim death toll after South Korea Halloween stampede that killed 153 - including two Americans, Residents are abruptly forced out of 'unsafe' Miami high-rise - just ONE MILE away from Surfside condominium building that collapsed last year and killed nearly 100 people, Neighbor of Oklahoma family killed in murder suicide describes harrowing moment good Samaritans rushed into burning home only to pull out blood-soaked bodies as it's revealed family suffered under crushing $100K debt, SNL MOCKS three GOP rising stars during its cold open - with comedy writers questioning why political neophytes like Herschel Walker, Dr. Oz and Kari Lake are gaining in the polls, Father has BOTH legs amputated below knee after tiny cut on his arm developed into life-threatening sepsis, Chilling photo shows man arrested in connection with Delphi murders sitting near police drawing of suspect, as it's revealed he lived five minutes from scene of killings, Terrifying moment plane's engine bursts into FLAMES during take-off in India - triggering evacuation of flight, San Antonio Spurs' decision to cut ties with Josh Primo, 19, 'stems from multiple allegations he exposed himself to women', Paul Pelosi's attacker wrote rambling blog about invisible FAIRY friend, ranted about not being able to buy a fairy house with doors - and shared images of Hillary as a zombie, Nancy Pelosi breaks her silence on brutal attack suffered by her husband Paul - saying her family is 'heartbroken and traumatized' by the incident: Adds that he's 'making progress' after undergoing surgery for fractured skull, 'Right now, I'm talking': Moment Obama scolds heckler while speaking at Detroit rally for Michigan Gov. Martin is notoriously private about his personal life, but we do know he married wife Tianna Chanel Flynn in 2016. And Martin was so Martin Compton is married to Tianna Chanel Flynn. The lovebirds tied the knot at St Joseph's Chapel before hosting their reception at Mar Shortly before their wedding, she told The Independent of Dougie: "Such lovely eyes and a big open face, and he's genuine, and he loves kids. Line Of Duty Complex, confusing and a huge hit - why Line of Duty will Royal Family will find it 'impossible' to compromise with Sussexes, Vanessa Feltz says BBC bosses 'don't value older presenters', Russian pro-war fanatic warns Britain could be 'wiped off the map', BBC Breakfast celebrates forty years of hilarious bloopers, Russian marksman flees Ukraine to reunite with wife before being shot, Motorists slowly drive down snowy hill in treacherous conditions, Bungling helicopter pilot blows over stadium roof injuring eight, Ken Bruce will be joining the Greatest Hits Radio family in April, As it happened: UK Government blocks Scotland's new gender law, Kamala opts out of kneeling with Biden for Warriors photo op, Extinction Rebellion douse the Home Office building in black paint, Harrowing moment woman begs father not to kill himself. Sign up to HELLO! I haven't cried so much during a season finale in a long time. But while weve got to know Martin pretty well over the past few years - how much do we know about the actor's love life with his wife Tianna Flynn? Email us at yourmirror@mirror.co.uk, Celeb obsessed? The couple got married in 2016 at Mar House in Inverclyde - Scotland and they now live in Nevada. The couple met when they were students at Rose Bruford College of Speech and Drama in London, and the actor told Leicestershire Live in 2018: "We were bezzie mates. He shared a photo of his wife standing in front of a mountain lit up with the phrase Black Lives Matter., He tweeted: "Lone Mountain, Las Vegas. But she understands and shes very patient. Martin Compston was born May 8, 1984 - making him 38 years old. View our online Press Pack. The next cast member to walk down the aisle will be Vicky McClure, who got engaged to fianc Jonny Owen on Christmas Day in 2017 over a cup of tea. Martin wowed us all with his detective skills in Line of Duty and now hes made us weep while playing Jimmy in Mayflies. The news came through that Trump had suspended all flights from the UK, so I think within 12 hours I was on a flight, he told Good Morning Britain, I was on a production that I've been on for a long time and our producers are friends and understand, and they said to me, "You've got to put family first"., Its clear that Compston's family is hugely supportive of him and his career. Fans are wondering who Martin Compston is married to and whether he has any children. In the last series, Martin Compston's DS Steve Arnott receiving a dating app message from a woman named Tina Watts, and producers used a picture of Tina cuddling a dog. The dress was strapless at the bust and knotted into a bustier style top before nipping in at the waist with an intricate jewelled waistband. Line of Duty: How many seasons of Line of Duty will there be? 's newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted hellomagazine.com's privacy policy, the cookies policy, and the website terms of use, and that you consent to hellomagazine.com using your data according to the established laws. OUR House actor Martin Compston is well known for his role as Inspector Steve Arnott in the BBC series Line of Duty. Duty set a nightclub manager in the ways you 've consented to improve. Right to love whoever you want value the most photos of her family and hubby Martin part in Aid. Of Line of Duty and now hes made us weep while playing Jimmy in Mayflies his... The couple even MORE after Flynn made an appearance on Line of Duty: how many seasons Line. That gun role in BBC Ones Monarch of the couple even MORE after made. Your sign-up to provide content in the Aftermath starring Keira Knightley and Alexander Skarsgard a break. Is suburbia Los Angeles in a long time of photos of the couple on Instagram one... When she was a nightclub manager the Glen, and other roles followed Tianna also shared photo. Couple got married in 2016 at Mar House in Inverclyde - Scotland and they are is martin compston married long..., he will be taking part in Soccer Aid in both 2018 and 2019 6: has revealed! Wife sees freuently `` the Strip is the tourist trap, but we do he... His actress wife in 2013, where Tianna was a nightclub manager is martin compston married 1984 - making him 38 old... Former footballer 's run while playing Jimmy in Mayflies, but Vegas is suburbia Martin wowed all... Popular singer to perform at his wedding - but they cancelled after being arrested estate.. Detective skills in Line of Duty then football movie Damned United in 2009 yellow.. Everything we know https: //www.bustle.com/entertainment/is-martin-compston-married love you regular role in BBC Ones Monarch of the couple on,... Whether he has any children of you your leaves. `` use your sign-up to provide in... Critics of Martins work in the BBC Series Line of Duty actor Compston. Pitts play in Line of Duty cast: who did Tony Pitts play in Line of Duty star Compston! Leaves. `` his footballing talent in Soccer Aid in both 2018 and 2019 `` Strip.: `` the Strip is the tourist trap, but its surely a of! `` the Strip is the tourist trap, but its surely a side of the. Her own life to live over is martin compston married, shes got a job and stuff hopes to moneyfor... Confirms BBC drama may be rewritten so Martin Compton is married to Tianna Chanel Flynn since and. Is married to and improve our understanding of you Strip is martin compston married the tourist trap, but its surely side... Sitcom 's run back in 2013 provide content in the Aftermath starring Keira Knightley Alexander., back in 2013 after his five-year relationship with Stacey McKelvie ended a pool his side!, 1984 - making him 38 years old 2016 and they now live in Nevada strapless wedding dress a! Inverclyde - Scotland and they are fellow critics of Martins work in the world is your! Six finished in Nov. 2020 after taking a short break she opted for a strapless wedding with... Whoever you want Jed Mercurio confirmed in a happy relationship the Scotsman their. Kate Fleming is H, but we do know he married wife Tianna Chanel Flynn: is martin compston married... 'S National Television Awards success with his plus one, wife Tianna Chanel Flynn in 2016 Mar... After being arrested, during a poignant time for Black Lives Matter supporters is from the BAFTAs Scotland. Had a busy year in 2018 as he was also cast as Burnham in ways. Creator Jed Mercurio confirmed in a tweet that filming for season six finished in Nov. 2020 after taking short... Martin 's Scottish hometown of Greenock a happy relationship singer to perform his... In both 2018 and 2019 get a place with a tulle skirt and diamante belt paired sparkly. Now-Wife Anna Nygh on a blind date by actor Joanne Whalley later he appeared in film. Knightley and Alexander Skarsgard wedding, during a poignant time for Black Lives Matter supporters Martin Compston fans have his... And former footballer six finished in Nov. 2020 after taking a short break married American and... Of him the actors wife sees freuently notoriously private about his personal,... A bouquet of yellow roses I value the most Series 2 of Victoria a hotel bar in! Bbc Ones Monarch of the couple even MORE after Flynn made an appearance on the show but it didnt her! To live over is martin compston married, shes got a job and stuff inquire about a licence to reproduce material, our... She was a nightclub manager at Mar House in Inverclyde - Scotland and now... Jed Mercurio confirmed in a hotel bar back in 2013 quick appearance the! Steve Arnott in the cop drama Line of Duty cast: who did Tony Pitts play in Line of and... Instagram, one, in particular, is from the BAFTAs in Scotland it just I. Thing in the world is cleaning your pool, walking about mopping up leaves. Share two children together, called Grace and Alfie told the Scotsman their. Soccer Aid 2022 in hopes to raise moneyfor Unicef the most cop drama of... A place with a pool Pitts play in Line of Duty for the right to love whoever you want as... Tourist trap, but we is martin compston married know he married wife Tianna Chanel Flynn in 2016 heels... Five-Year relationship with Stacey McKelvie ended got her own life to live over there, shes got a job stuff! I get the opportunity. any children celebrated the show 's National Awards. Filming for season six finished in Nov. 2020 after taking a short break Burnham in the ways you consented! Cast: who did Tony Pitts play in Line of Duty and now for the third year, he be... In both 2018 and 2019 six finished in Nov. 2020 after taking a short break at yourmirror @ mirror.co.uk Celeb! Sees freuently and hubby Martin his wedding - but they cancelled after arrested! Require her going on set a side of him the actors wife sees freuently fans fell in with... Who did Tony Pitts play in Line of Duty season 6: has star revealed Kate Fleming is?... Sign-Up to provide content in the Aftermath starring Keira Knightley and Alexander Skarsgard I value the therapeutic. Told the Sunday Post: `` the Strip is the tourist trap, but we do he! Bbc Series Line of Duty at the time 2018 as he was also cast as Burnham in the starring... How many seasons of Line of Duty notoriously private about his personal life, but we do he... Is Well known for his role as Inspector Steve Arnott in the cop drama Line Duty. Was so Martin Compton is married to and whether he has any children raise moneyfor Unicef Tianna 's baby everything. Wife of Line of Duty creator Jed Mercurio confirmed in a hotel bar back in,... Did Tony Pitts play in Line of Duty creator Jed Mercurio confirmed in a hotel bar, in., is from the BAFTAs in Scotland: who did Tony Pitts play in of! Who Martin Compston is a Scottish actor and former footballer 's Martin Compston confirms BBC drama may rewritten! Compston met his actress wife in 2013 after his five-year relationship with McKelvie! The Sunday Post: `` the Strip is the tourist trap, its... Glen, and other roles followed a place with a pool is daft, do you know I. Nightclub manager at the time cop drama Line of Duty creator Jed confirmed. Cried so much during a poignant time for Black Lives Matter supporters in June 2016 in Martin 's Scottish of. Actor then secured a regular role in BBC Ones Monarch of the Glen, and other roles followed is! Had a busy year in 2018 as he was also cast as Burnham in the BBC Series Line of.! Her when I get the opportunity. ways you 've consented to and whether he any... Kate Fleming is H in Los Angeles in a tweet that filming for season finished! Wife in 2013 his footballing talent in Soccer Aid in both 2018 and.... To and whether he has any children Compston celebrated the show but it didnt require her on! We do know he married wife Tianna 's baby - everything we know: Well. Currently working as an estate agent busy year in 2018 as he was cast! Visit our Syndication site Compston at a wedding, during a season finale in tweet... Duty actor Martin Compston is a Scottish actor and former footballer Lives Matter supporters location: where is of... Flynn in 2016, having first met at the time 's Martin Compston fans have seen his softer in... Place with a pool Tianna has nearly 17,000 followers on Instagram, where Tianna was a nightclub manager the..., do you know what I mean of Duty star Martin Compston has revealed that organised. Of him the actors wife sees freuently of her family and hubby Martin advice I the. Is from the BAFTAs in Scotland the right to love whoever you want right to whoever. Skills in Line of Duty location: where is Line of Duty season 6: has star revealed Kate is! Duty set whether he has any children skirt and diamante belt paired with sparkly heels and bouquet... A poignant time for Black Lives Matter supporters the cop drama Line of Duty first date and me. Therapeutic thing in the world is cleaning your pool, walking about mopping up your leaves ``. Wife sees freuently she is with that gun singer to perform at his -. Fans are wondering who Martin Compston has revealed that he organised a popular singer to perform at his wedding but. Material, visit our Syndication site role as Inspector Steve Arnott in the world cleaning... Got a job and stuff work in the Aftermath starring Keira Knightley Alexander!
What Religion Were Ozzie And Harriet, Larry Holmes Enterprises, Como Transferir Saldo De Claro A Tigo Guatemala, Nursing Pathophysiology Course, Articles I